Located only 15 minutes away from the airport on the quiet south-east tip of the island in the residential neigbourhood Inch Marlow, Christ Church. One of the most distinct features about Seascape Beach House Cottage is it's unique oceanfront location on a peninsula, just a few yards from the atlantic ocean. The 250° ocean view is just stunning. From the house you can see the sunrise and sunset! The house has a white-sandy beach, with shalow waters (ideal for children) and a great wind-, kite- & surfing spot, virtually in the back yard.
In the same bay is a surfschool and also a windsurf- & kitesurfcenter. You can book rentals and lessons with us! It only takes a five minute walk to the nearest mini market "Buffy's" also a local rumshop/bar and busstop. A larger supermarket can be found in the fisherman's town of Oistins, which takes about 10 minutes by car or bus to get to. Here you will also find a bank, ATM and other shops. Oistins' fish market is a great place to get a cheap but very decent meal. At friday nights there's a life dj and sometimes live bands performing as well.
A bit further past Oistins is the St. Lawrance Gap. Most of the southern night life is concentrated here. St. Lawrence Gap offers lots of places to dine and a number of clubs and bars to spend the rest of the evening.
Check www.beachesofbarbados.com for all the nice beaches around Barbados!
- A passport valid for 6 months or more and a valid return ticket are required to enter the country
- No immunization required
- Drinking water from the tab
- Electricity Power 110v/50hz - USA plug
- Mobile phones: GSM network, prepaid cards available by local providers (Digicell, Cable & Wireless); roaming is available from other networks.
- Currency: 1 Barbados Dollar is about 0.5 US Dollar; US$ are accepted everywhere
- Telephone area code: +1 (246)
- Time zone GMT - 4 hours
- Optional dial-up internet for rates please check www.sunbeach.net