Seascape Beach House Cottage Surfers Point
Seascape Beach House Cottage is a cosy, tropical hideaway situated direct @ the beach, at a wind, kite- and surf spot on a peninsula right in between the best surfing beaches on Barbados. If you like the ocean, nature, peace and tranquillity this is the place for you.... Welcome!
(location of the Robby Naish video & photo shooting Click here for Trailer!)
- eco friendly tropical wooden beachhouse with 250 degrees breathtaking ocean view!!!
- ocean front property 2000m2 (21.500ft2)
- high definition TV with HDMI & USB. DVD, CD, Sony HiFi system with iPhone/iPod dock charge & play music
- free WiFi
- free local sim card for your own mobile phone (with optional mobile internet from LIME , Barbados has got a 4G network!)
- natural airconditioning by the tradewinds, standing fans, in- and outdoor furniture,
- 2 private bedrooms, 2 private bathrooms, 2 toilets, sleeps 6
- cosy living room with doors leading to a veranda patiodeck with direct view on the ocean, tropical open plan living
- comfortable spring beds
- open kitchen fully equiped with fridge with freezer compartment and ice maker, stove, oven
- seperate washroom with washmachine
- tropical coconut palm tree garden, excellent sunbathing
- 3 patios with oceanview
- for more photos in and around Seascape Beach House click here
- or visit the house on facebook!
- Seascape Beachhouse on YouTube!
Surfer's Point - surf rentals, lessons & snackbar
Ocean Spray - breakfast, lunch,dinner and movienights!
- Buffy's Bar - local village rumshop
- Brian Talma's Surfcenter - rentals, lessons, shop, bar & grill
Buffy's Mini Market
Oistins Fish Market
- Mikes Super Market
Oistins Super Center
Van to bridgetown via Oistins: 2 Barbados $ = 1 US $
Oistins First Caribbean Bank: currency exchange, ATM, VISA withdrawls, traveller cheques, etc.
- Oistins Fish Market
St.Laurence Gap clubs
May 2015: We had a great time in your house and we want to say thank you.
It is a wonderful quite location with a fantastic view to the ocean.
Everything was fine and we also say thank you to Ianthe for helping us in Barbados.
Steffen & Amelie, Germany
April 2014. It was great. Definitely loved the fact that even though outside was hot inside was cool. We had breakfast every morning on the patio and watch the sunrise.The sea breeze is incredible especially at night. The bathrooms were very clean and spacious and the beds were comfortable.
Also loved the fact that the utensils in the kitchen were not outdated and seem to be kept in good condition.
We would definately stay here again because its peaceful,relaxing and breath taking.
Thanks alot for letting us stay and we look forward to doing business with you again in the future.
Kerri-Ann & Friends
January 2013. Hi.Staying in your house was awesome. I love it :)
I will be definitely coming back in July/August. The mobile dongle was a great choice, it worked quite good in the area. Thanks for the advice.
T.A. - Switzerland
April 2012. We wanted somewhere far from the crowds but close to the water and this was absolutely perfect. It felt like we were in our own private world - every night we went to sleep to the sound of the waves and nothing else. I miss that sound so much!
You can walk from the property straight to the water, to a small beach.
We went with our 1.5 year old baby and he had a great time exploring the house and garden. The owner helped us organise renting a cot and high chair.
The house itself has everything you could need and is nice and cool despite the heat.
Great experience and location.
S. - London UK
It was great!!!
House is amazing!!! And the sea is so close...
We have to come back there.
Our son loved the house.
Thanks for everything!!!
Patrycja - Poland
Das Haus hat eine fantastische Lage und man kann von morgens bis abends die wunderbare Meerluft genießen. Die gesamte Insel hat ein gut funktionierendes Busnetz aber auch die kleinen Mehrsitzer Kleinbus für 2 Barbados Dollar (Silver Sand - Bridgetown Nummer 11) sind zu empfehlen. Abwicklung unkompliziert und gut, hilfsbereite Nachbarn,Preis/Leistungsverhältnis top.
Bobby - Germany
Our Barbados holiday was amazing! We absolutely had a wonderful time, and definately fell in LOVE with the island. We also did enjoy our stay at your beach house. The location is amazing and we loved being able to walk out to surfers point to check the waves each morning.
Kelli and Tom Potts - USA
Wir hatten einen tollen Urlaub! Vielen Dank nochmal und viele Grüße
Johannes & Vio - Germany
This house is excellent for spending a nice, calm holiday dircetly at the beach. The atmosphere is very relaxed and you feel on holiday the minute you enter the wooden house and enjoy the view and the sound of the ocean or the coconuts in the garden. Fantastic for children and adults.Surfing and swimming is not even 50 metres away from the house. Friendly neighbourhood. Shopping centre is a ten minute drive by car to Oistins.
Ilka - Germany
Really nice house with an amazing view on the ocean. It's magical especially at night with the wind.
Beautifull garden and magically peacefull.
Surfer - Holland